Thursday, May 03, 2007

Loltrek rox

I'm a big fan of lolcats. In case you don't know what they are, lolcats are just cute pictures of cats with funny captions. Like this:




Or this:





One of my favorite places to see lolcats is I Can Has Cheeseburger. I can always count on this site being updated multiple times a day, so no matter what, I can go there and get a good laugh. Today was no exception. In fact, one of today's posts was so funny that I had to share. They offered a link to this post (from Live Grandes), which is arguably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.




I'm a big fan of Star Trek; I can blame my mother for that one. She's had me watching it with her since before I can remember. She even went so far as to drag me to conventions on a couple of occasions. Anyway, not really sure where I was going with that except to say that The Trouble With Tribbles was my all-time favorite episode growing up, so this is an adorably funny tribute/hybrid of two of my favorite things.



I'm still giggling...

3 comments:

Amy said...

k, I just can't get into Trek. I barely allow Star Wars but I just can't be a trekkie. Love the cats, though!! I needed a good chuckle!!

P.S. Did I mention how glad I am that you are BACK?!?!

Malnurtured Snay said...

I love LOLTREK.

Clearly, Amy needs a Startrekmucation! ;)

Katrina said...

I love those! My current favorite is here: http://www.roflcat.com/i-eated-a-butter-cat.php