Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Has anyone said...streetlight, yet?


Oh, I'm still cracking up...days after I started reading this thread posted on Fark. I was originally compelled to run over there and read through it by none other than Wil Wheaton (of Star Trek fame)(I loves me some Wil Wheaton). If you've got some time to kill, you should definitely start to read it, but be warned: it could take awhile to finish. I was cracking up so much that I only got about a quarter of the way through before I had to give up and come back the next day. Might want to consider reading it in installments, or whenever you just need a good "pick me up".
I so want that design as a t-shirt. Wonder how many people would actually get it without an explaination?


Cool Update: Fark has posted the "Apology Thread" where much more hilarity has ensued, causing me to forgo getting anything done for the rest of the day. I wonder how long this thread will go? Too funny...


A new cliche is born: It's a streetlight! - something that is mysterious beyond comprehension for some, and mind numbingly obvious for others.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

A streetlight? Really?

Drat. I was going to guess it was a jug of radioactive, glow-in-the-dark milk.

Skim.

;) Never read Fark before--thanks for introducing me!

Anonymous said...

The way it's looking, those treads will last a while.

Malnurtured Snay said...

I really hated Wesley Crusher in TNG.

karla said...

I'm with the mind numbingly obvious clan on that one I think! ;)