Well, it's 11:02 PM on New Year's Eve. I guess it's time for a resolution.
I've never been good at keeping those things. At least, I wasn't till last years resolution. I said that I would quit smoking and I quit nearly two months ago. So, yea! I think I will have many resolutions this year.
1) I will be a more patient mother.
2) I will continue to be a non-smoker.
3) I will save no less than $50 a week.
4) I will own a new truck by the end of the year.
5) I will finally tone that damn mid-section and have a vicious six-pack.
6) I will take the family on a vacation to Colorado.
I am fairly certain that I will keep at least three of these. The other three will be tough to pull off. I'll let you wonder which is which.
Well, I think this post is about as lame as it's going to get, so theoretically it can only get better. Too bad I'm ready to get off the computer now, huh?
(by the way, some chick on MTV just dropped the F-bomb. She is so fired.)