Sunday, December 31, 2006

Just Under The Wire

Well, it's 11:02 PM on New Year's Eve. I guess it's time for a resolution.

I've never been good at keeping those things. At least, I wasn't till last years resolution. I said that I would quit smoking and I quit nearly two months ago. So, yea! I think I will have many resolutions this year.

1) I will be a more patient mother.

2) I will continue to be a non-smoker.

3) I will save no less than $50 a week.

4) I will own a new truck by the end of the year.

5) I will finally tone that damn mid-section and have a vicious six-pack.

6) I will take the family on a vacation to Colorado.

I am fairly certain that I will keep at least three of these. The other three will be tough to pull off. I'll let you wonder which is which.

Well, I think this post is about as lame as it's going to get, so theoretically it can only get better. Too bad I'm ready to get off the computer now, huh?

(by the way, some chick on MTV just dropped the F-bomb. She is so fired.)

3 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(Especially to MTV chick ... boy is she going to need it!)

Katrina said...

Great resolutions, Jules! (And congrats on two months of not smoking!

We're also trying to save more money. We signed up for Bank of America's Keep the Change program (where they round your debit card purchases up to the next dollar and put the "extra" into your savings account), so I'm hoping it will be relatively painless.

As for the six-pack, that's a great goal. I would settle for being able to sit down without seeing rolls.

karla said...

I am so with you on resolution number 5! I wonder if five sit up a day will get me there?